Job Vacancy - Property Litigation Solicitor
Job Title – Property Litigation Solicitor
Location – Hybrid; Remote and London, EC1N 8SS
Duration – Perm / Full-Time
Salary – £85,000-£90,000
Sector – Legal
All applications to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an experienced Property Litigator seeking a new and rewarding opportunity in the legal sector?
Do you value a supportive and flexible work-life balance, and feel that you would thrive in an environment where your skills and contributions are appreciated and valued?
Are you excited by the prospect of working for a forward-thinking, boutique law firm based in the heart of the City of London, that is committed to providing clients with the highest possible level of service and advice?
Well, look no further…because this is it!
We are currently seeking skilled and experienced Solicitors who specialise in Property Law to join our team of legal professionals.
As the Property Litigation Solicitor your roles & responsibilities are…
- Contentious real estate litigator focusing on Prime Central London clients, capable of advising on a range of contentious real estate matters, including but not limited to, landlord & tenant disputes (s8/21, s146, forfeiture, housing disrepair claims…), property ownership/fraud disputes, contentious lease extensions and commercial eviction/rent arrears proceedings.
- Must be able to work without supervision with excellent quality and high client service levels, preferably bringing with them a following of clients.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively market, proactive and confident at speaking to potential clients and strategic partners at events, attending regular firm and third-party networking events throughout the year.
- Social media savvy, posting quality content on a regular basis.
- Opportunity to develop to become Head of Real Estate.
As the Property Litigation Solicitor, you’ll need to have the following skills and experience…
- 5+ years PQE as a Property Solicitor
- Expert in property law and the Civil Procedure Rules
- Broad experience of dealing with contentious property matters
- Able to demonstrate a client orientated approach and a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong time management sills, operating with urgency and pace.
The Solicitor can expect a salary of £85,000-£90,000 salary and benefits…
We have designed an incredible rewards journey including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Realistic revenue target (not a billable hours target)
- Private pension
- Flexible working
- Team building events
- Subsidised gym membership
- Business coaching with career progression
If you are a skilled and motivated Property Litigator looking for an exciting new opportunity in a supportive and forward-thinking law firm, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.