Job Vacancy - Non-contentious Senior Construction Solicitor
Job Title – Non-contentious Senior Construction Solicitor (8 Years + PQE)
Location – Hybrid; Remote and London City EC1N 8SS
Full Time/ Part Time – Full Time
Salary – £120,000-£130,000
Sector – Legal
All applications to – email@example.com
Are you a Non-Construction Solicitor looking for a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity in the legal sector?
One where you’ll be trusted, valued, appreciated, and offered an actual work life balance with flexibility, and a more relaxed working environment?
We’re looking for Solicitors with experience in construction law and dealing with non-contentious.
Ridgemont is 8 years old. We are a forward-thinking vibrant and specialist construction and property law city-based boutique law firm. Most of us work a combination of office base and remote. At this stage of our development, we are not based around a partnership with the traditional pyramid structures.
Career paths are flexible and designed around the needs of the firm and our staff over time. We are supportive and empowering. We all enjoy a good work/life balance. We encourage everyone to be involved in a broad range of business activities. We work for our clients and each other. We provide proactive, commercial advice, and insist on excellence in all that we do.
As the Non-Contentious Construction Solicitor your responsibilities are…
- This role has an emphasis on non-contentious work although will be opportunities to do dispute work.
- Advising on procurement methods.
- Contract drafting, amending and various ad hoc contractual issues.
- Converting leads.
- Focusing on JCT and NEC contracts.
As the Non-Contentious Construction Solicitor, you’ll need to have the following skills and experience…
- 8 Years + PQE as a Construction Solicitor.
- Detailed understanding of construction and engineering contracts such as JCT, NEC, FIDIC, IChemE and Logic (the first two in particular).
- Experience in drafting warranties, appointments, novations, bonds and development agreements.
- Understanding of the construction supply chain.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong time management sills, operating with urgency and pace.
- Strong skills in IT, matter finance, business development and team working.
We have designed an incredible rewards journey including:
- Bonus schemes
- Private Medical & Life Insurance
- Realistic revenue target (not a billable hours target)
- Private pension
- Flexible working
- Team building events
- Latest technology
- Subsidised gym membership
- Business coaching
To apply for this exciting Solicitor position in the Construction sector, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV today.
That’s a wrap!