Job Vacancy - Corporate Commercial Solicitor
Job Title – Corporate Commercial Solicitor (8 years + PQE)
Location – Hybrid; Remote and London City EC1N 8SS
Full Time/ Part Time – Full Time
Salary – £90,000-£105,000
Sector – Legal
All applications to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an experienced Corporate Commercial Solicitor seeking a fresh, captivating, and fulfilling role within the legal industry?
One that promises trust, appreciation, and recognition, while providing a genuine work-life balance with flexibility?
We’re looking for Corporate Commercial Solicitors to join our team!
Ridgemont is 8 years old. We are a forward-thinking vibrant and specialist construction and property law city-based boutique law firm. Most of us work a combination of office base and remote. At this stage of our development, we are not based around a partnership with the traditional pyramid structures.
Career paths are flexible and designed around the needs of the firm and our staff over time. We are supportive and empowering. We all enjoy a good work/life balance. We encourage everyone to be involved in a broad range of business activities. We work for our clients and each other. We provide proactive, commercial advice, and insist on excellence in all that we do.
As the Corporate Commercial Solicitor your responsibilities are…
- Capable of advising on company formation, amending Articles of Association, shareholder agreements, directors loan agreements, terms and conditions, EMIs, joint venture agreements and company acquisitions and disposals.
- Must be able to work without supervision with excellent quality and high client service levels, preferably bringing with them a following of clients.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively market, proactive and confident at speaking to potential clients and strategic partners at events, attending regular firm and third party networking events throughout the year.
As the Corporate Commercial Solicitor, you’ll need to have the following skills and experience…
- 8 years + PQE as a Corporate Commercial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong time management skills, operating with urgency and pace.
We have designed an incredible rewards journey including:
- Bonus schemes
- Private Medical & Life Insurance
- Realistic revenue target (not a billable hours target)
- Private pension
- Flexible working
- Team building events
- Latest technology
- Subsidised gym membership
- Business coaching
To apply for this exciting position, please email email@example.com with an updated copy of your CV today.
That’s a wrap!