Job Vacancy - Contentious Construction Senior Associate
Job Title – Contentious Construction Senior Associate (8 Years + PQE)
Location – Hybrid; Remote and London City EC1N 8SS
Full Time/ Part Time – Full Time
Salary – £120,000-£130,000
Sector – Legal
All applications to – email@example.com
Are you a Solicitor looking for a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity in the legal sector?
One where you’ll be valued, appreciated, and offered an actual work life balance, flexibility, and tons of career progression?
Well, look no further…because this is it!
If you love all things legal, are passionate about what you do and simply need a better ‘work home’ from which to practice it then keep reading – we’re looking for Solicitors with experience in construction law.
Ridgemont is 8 years old. We are a forward-thinking vibrant and specialist construction and property law city-based boutique law firm. Most of us work a combination of office base and remote. At this stage of our development, we are not based around a partnership with the traditional pyramid structures.
Career paths are flexible and designed around the needs of the firm and our staff over time. We are supportive and empowering. We all enjoy a good work/life balance. We encourage everyone to be involved in a broad range of business activities. We work for our clients and each other. We provide proactive, commercial advice, and insist on excellence in all that we do.
As the Construction Solicitor your responsibilities are…
- Providing pragmatic legal advice to the construction sector.
- Taking ownership of matters and supporting Senior Associates.
- Providing legal services within an agreed budget.
- Converting leads and obtaining signed letters of engagement.
- Provide advice to developers, contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Representing clients in adjudications, mediations and in litigation.
As the Non-Contentious Construction Solicitor, you’ll need to have the following skills and experience…
- 8 Years + PQE as a Construction Solicitor.
- Experience of construction law and dealing with contentious matters.
- Able to demonstrate a client orientated approach and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication with an entrepreneurial flair.
- Strong time management sills, operating with urgency and pace.
We have designed an incredible rewards journey including:
- Bonus schemes
- Private Medical & Life Insurance
- Realistic revenue target (not a billable hours target)
- Private pension
- Flexible working
- Team building events
- Latest technology
- Subsidised gym membership
- Business coaching
To apply for this exciting Solicitor position in the Construction sector, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV today.
That’s a wrap!