Job Vacancy - Consultant Property Litigation Solicitor
Job Title – Consultant Property Litigation Solicitor (5 years + PQE)
Location – Remote but willing to come into the office to meet clients if required
Salary – £120 per billed & paid hour
Sector – Legal
All applications to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an experienced Property Litigator seeking a new and rewarding opportunity in the legal sector?
Do you value a supportive and flexible work-life balance, and feel that you would thrive in an environment where your skills and contributions are appreciated and valued?
We’re looking for a Consultant Property Litigation Solicitor to join our team!
Ridgemont is 8 years old. We are a forward-thinking vibrant and specialist construction and property law city-based boutique law firm. Most of us work a combination of office base and remote. At this stage of our development, we are not based around a partnership with the traditional pyramid structures.
Career paths are flexible and designed around the needs of the firm and our staff over time. We are supportive and empowering. We all enjoy a good work/life balance. We encourage everyone to be involved in a broad range of business activities. We work for our clients and each other. We provide proactive, commercial advice, and insist on excellence in all that we do.
As the Property Litigation Solicitor your roles & responsibilities are…
- Contentious real estate litigator focusing on Prime Central London clients, capable of advising on a range of contentious real estate matters, including but not limited to, landlord & tenant disputes (s8/21, s146, forfeiture, housing disrepair claims…).
- Property ownership/fraud disputes, contentious lease extensions and commercial eviction/rent arrears proceedings.
- Must be able to work without supervision with excellent quality and high client service levels, preferably bringing with them a following of clients.
As the Property Litigation Solicitor, you’ll need to have the following skills and experience…
- 5 years+ PQE as a Property Litigation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong time management sills, operating with urgency and pace.
To apply for this exciting position, please email email@example.com with an updated copy of your CV today.
That’s a wrap!