In short, you can either request that the Employer/QS revisit its assessment, although there is rarely a provision for such under the contract, or you can commence formal proceedings for a 3rd party determination on the issue, most likely by way of adjudication.

Before you gain access to our free CPD registered video Knowledge Hub, you need to create an account by providing us with your email address and password.  This will enable you to track your progress through the courses.  We will only use your email address to send you our newsletter and other valuable free content, sign up now!