[Current Vacancy] - Property Litigation Solicitor
Job Title – Property Litigation Solicitor
Location – London, EC1N 8SS
Duration – Perm / Full-Time
Salary – £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Sector – Legal
All applications to – email@example.com
Are you a Junior Property Litigation Solicitor looking for a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity in the legal sector?
One where you’ll be respected, appreciated, and motivated to be the best you can be?
An employer that will offer an actual work life balance, flexibility, and tones of career progression?
Well, keep reading…because this is it!
If you love all things legal, are passionate about what you do and doing it well then look no further – we’re looking for a property litigator to join our focused team of specialist.
We’re a forward-thinking, city-based boutique law firm seeking legal enthusiasts looking to take the next step in their career with the help of us offering access to mentoring, lead generation systems & ongoing training.
As the Junior Associate your responsibilities are…
- Taking ownership of matters, where appropriate, and delegating to Paralegals, where appropriate.
- Assisting in firm marketing campaigns and events.
- Recognising work that can be cross-referred to other brands (departments).
- Originating new clients.
- Providing pragmatic legal advice to our clients.
- Providing legal services within an agreed budget.
As the Junior Associate, you’ll need to have the following skills and experience…
- 3-4 years PQE as a Solicitor.
- Experience of possession claims, rent and service charge recovery and disputes, forfeiture claims and applying for relief from forfeiture.
- Experience of service charge disputes including major works disputes, lease extension and renewal disputes, rent review advice, advice on disrepair claim and RRO proceedings.
- Able to demonstrate a client orientated approach and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong time management sills, operating with urgency and pace.
The Junior Associate can expect a salary of £50,000-£55,000 and benefits…
We have designed an incredible rewards journey including:
- Bonus schemes
- Realistic revenue target (not a billable hours target)
- Private pension
- Flexible working
- Team building events
- Private medical & Life Insurance
- Latest technology
- Subsidised gym membership
- Business coaching with career progression
To apply for this exciting Solicitor position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and upload an updated copy of your CV today or use the form below:
That’s a wrap!