[Current Vacancy] - Head of Construction
Job Title – Head of Construction
Location – London, EC1N 8SS
Duration – Perm / Full-Time
Salary – £100,000 - £120,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Sector – Legal
All applications to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a Senior Associate and looking for a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity in the legal sector?
A chance to manage and form your own team of expert construction lawyers for a well-regarded boutique construction firm?
One where you’ll be respected, appreciated, and motivated to be the best you can be?
An employer that will offer you freedom, an actual work life balance and flexibility? The opportunity to shine that you have been waiting for.
Well, keep reading…because this is it!
If you love all things legal, are passionate about what you do and doing it well then look no further – we’re looking for a Head of Construction to join our focused team of specialist.
We’re a forward-thinking, city-based boutique law firm seeking legal enthusiasts looking to take the next step in their career with the help of us offering access to the latest tech, mentoring, lead generation systems & ongoing training.
As the Head of Construction your responsibilities are…
- Principal solicitor for all construction matters, taking ownership of client matters and delegating effectively.
- Growing the firm’s construction practice and manage the existing team.
- Growing the construction practice team in line with client base.
- Managing the construction practice budget.
- Reporting on a weekly/monthly basis to MD on relevant figures and issues arising.
As the Head of Construction, you’ll need to have the following skills and experience…
- 7+ years PQE as a Solicitor
- Able to take ownership of matters from client onboarding to file closure
- Strong legal skills, providing pragmatic advice and always a “way forward” for the client
- Significant knowledge of construction law
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Engage with and convert prospective clients
- Excellent time management and flexibility to respond to urgent deadlines
- Assisting in firm marketing campaigns and events
- Be a positive and enthusiastic influence in the workplace
The Head of Construction can expect a salary of £100,000 - £120,000 and benefits…
We have designed an incredible rewards journey including:
- Bonus schemes
- Realistic revenue target (not a billable hours target)
- Mental health counselling
- Private pension
- Flexible working
- Team building events
- Private Medical & Life Insurance
- Latest technology
- Subsidised gym membership
- Business coaching with career progression
To apply for this exciting position, please email email@example.com and upload an updated copy of your CV today or use the form below:
That’s a wrap!