[Current Vacancy] - Construction Solicitor
Job Title – Construction Solicitor
Location – London, EC1N 8SS
Duration – Perm / Full-Time
Salary – £60,000-£70,000 per annum
Sector – Legal
All applications to – email@example.com
Are you a Solicitor looking for a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity in the legal sector?
One where you’ll be valued, appreciated, and offered an actual work life balance, flexibility, and tons of career progression?
Well, look no further…because this is it!
If you love all things legal, are passionate about what you do and simply need a better ‘work home’ from which to practice it then keep reading – we’re looking for Solicitors with experience in construction law.
We’re a forward-thinking, city-based boutique law firm seeking legal afficionados looking to fast track to Senior Associate – offering access to mentoring, lead generation systems & ongoing training.
As the Construction Solicitor your responsibilities are…
- Providing pragmatic legal advice to the construction sector.
- Taking ownership of matters and supporting Senior Associates.
- Providing legal services within an agreed budget.
- Converting leads and obtaining signed letters of engagement.
- Provide advice to developers, contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Representing clients in adjudications, mediations and in litigation.
As the Construction Solicitor, you’ll need to have the following skills and experience…
- 2–3 years PQE as a Construction Solicitor/Associate.
- Experience of construction law and dealing with contentious matters.
- Able to demonstrate a client orientated approach and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication with an entrepreneurial flair.
- Strong time management sills, operating with urgency and pace.
The Solicitor can expect a salary of £60,000 to £70,000 and benefits…
We have designed an incredible rewards journey including:
- Bonus schemes
- Realistic revenue target
- Private pension
- Flexible working
- Team building events
- Private medical & Life Insurance
- Latest technology
- Subsidised gym membership
- Business coaching with career progression
To apply for this exciting Solicitor position in the Construction sector, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and upload an updated copy of your CV today or use the form below:
That’s a wrap!